The dire cost of the unexpected breakdown of critical equipment and the consequent loss of man hour due to the lack of a maintenance plan is compelling more businesses to make huge investment in Facilities Management. This reality is increasing the demand for Facilities Management professionals with the skills and competence to manage real estate assets at the lowest possible cost and optimal efficiency; without compromising quality.
The Professional Facility Management (PFM) Course is an eight-module course, case-study-driven sessions designed to bridge the competency gap for organizations and mid-level FM managers, project managers or professionals in FM-interfacing roles who want to improve the performance of their Real Estate overhead cost and move up the career ladder.
The primary goal of this online training is to help participants understand how best to align Facilities Management principles and Practices with corporate strategy to improve organizations performance, increase occupants’ productivity and reduce operational costs.
This is a professional FM course
- FM & Business Alignment With Montage
- Emergency Preparedness Strategies
- Managing People for Successful FM Operation
- Operation and Maintenance Techniques in Facility Management
- Preparing and Managing FM Finance Budget
- FM Strategic Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management in Facility Management
- Performance Measure In FM With Montage